Monday 30 August 2010

5 Makeup Items I Can't Live Without

Isn't it always funny that no matter how much make-up a girl hoards away, at the end of the day, all of it can just be stripped down to just a few must-have items? Well, that's always been the case for me anyhow. I'm sure some of us would be balking at the concept of only being allowed to take 5 items along with them! *wink*

Mine surprisingly didn't
take me that long to come up with:


#1. This would have to be a lip balm of some sort (CarmexFTW!) since I get horrible dry lips all year round, and I have the all-too-helpful habit on biting on them as well xD


#2. Eyeliner, eyeliner and MORE eyeliner! Seriously, if I was forced further to choose just one item, it'd be eyeliner hands down! I know for most it's probably always been mascara, but not for me! Just a little definition around the eyes with liquid eyeliner just makes me look so much readier to face the outside world, and I honestly wouldn't need anything else.



#3. Blush is something that's recently becoming a new addiction for me! While my collection only contains an odd five or six pots, I love the lovely glow, a light sweep of a pretty pink or coral can give to the cheeks.



#4. Since I don't tend to wear foundation on a daily basis, all I need is a tad bit of concealer slapped on to those buggersome under-eye circles and any problem spots and I'm happy :D



#5. I've been biting my nails my whoooooole life until now (EWWW right?) and I only stopped about 3 to 4 months ago, and I now I can't stop painting them so I can admire how good they look! Plus, due to lollipop26, I'm totally hooked onto those grungy, murky grey-brown shades, that Chanel Les Khakis nail collection anybody?

2 comments:

Orla Lorenza said...

i love carmex, never leave home without it! xx

Love Joice said...

Great reviews, you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

Post a Comment